Saturday, July 17, 2010

Today A Week.

Today a week ago I started this blog. Neglect seems to be rearing its ugly head. This past week my writing went to shit and was overtaken by thinking, a lot of thinking. [I should stop doing so much thinking.]

I broke up with my girlfriend on Thursday. Although I love her so much, there is something wrong. I can't quite place it. I guess, maybe it's some kind of deep psychological bullshit? Or maybe I just can't stay in a relationship.

 I hate sounding like a whiney bitch, but shit it happens.

I find solace in my blog, my iPod and sleeping. This must be the hundredth time I'm listening to Rise Against on repeat. [go check them out]

I feel strange, I must be the only person who writes their blog post down before posting it online. I struggle to convey to my thoughts straight onto the net. I struggle to convey a lot of shit.

But hey... Don't we all at times? Maybe I have reason to feel strange.


Till We Blog Again.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, sit your ass down and just write! Don't think about it. You're a great writer so don't put it to waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete