Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad.

I've probably had 3 or 4 "blogs" before this one.I've always had a problem with getting MY message across. Trying to write something meaningful and interesting, many of my attempts have failed. Hence me having the previous flogs. [fail blogs]

Along with my troubles of getting my message across, photography also took a large chunk out of my writing. Seeing as I feel I'm better at photography rather than writing. Practice makes perfect as they say.

So now I figure I've got about 3 years worth of pent up writer in me, and it's about time I got myself some release.

I think I was afraid of writing due to the fact that I didn't wanna make a mockery of myself. Worrying about other peoples opinions and thoughts, rather than getting better at my writing.

I was reading a copy of Vapors www.vaporsmagazine.com
They had an interview with a artist. One of the questions they asked was
"What are your favourite artists?"
 He responded
"The kind that don't care about me or what I think."

It made me realize I can write about whatever I like, and that if no one likes it that's their own problem.

So...Yeah. The writing is going well, or at least I think so. Sickboy says I've come along way. Which means a lot seeing as she's the best writer I know, being my best friend also adds to it.

On another note. Sickboy's real name is Mary. And you'll see one or two things up here written by her.

Till We Blog Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment